Banned Apparel EU | Ethical Manufacturing
We’d like our customers to know they are buying from a responsible company that is actively working to deliver our designs with both integrity and respect for people, animals and the environment.
Our main commitment is to improve our environmental performance, reduce our carbon footprint and manage our business with transparency and integrity as follows:
- WE ARE COMMITTED to pursue methods to lower environmental impact and cleaner energy performance within our manufacturing and supply chains.
- All our production locations have set out plans for speeding up the development of Clean Energy Industry.
- Since 2021 September the first zero carbon power station has been put in operation in city where our bag and wallets manufacturing takes place.
- For several years now renewable energy has been partially used to produce our footwear and garments.
- We are devoted to managing waste generated from our business operations and product according to the principles of reduce, re-use and recycle. None of our excess/rejected products will be sent to landfill, they are part of donations and resale campaigns.
- We are continuously setting and monitoring key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance.
- We aim to reduce our packaging and use 100% recyclable ones in the near future.
- At this point all our hangtags and packing boxes are recyclable.
- We are using recyclable packaging for our footwear.
- Employment is freely chosen in our associate factories, warehouses and offices, there is no discrimination, forced or child labour.
- We eliminated harmful chemicals from our goods to protect workers, consumers health and the environment.
- We are proud supporters of The Africa Trust – AquaAid – gift of water to a community in need. In 2021 we installed a water well in African village.
- We firmly believe it is not acceptable for animals to suffer in the name of fashion.
- All our products are vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- We are using fake fur, man-made materials, cotton and lyocell to produce our garments, bags and footwear.
- We also use fully and partially recycled materials, like PETR materials and partially recycled Polyurethane.